On this episode you will learn:
* The inspirational story of Dr. Dispenza’s healing after being hit by a truck.
* How defining moments revolve around a decision.
* Why change is so uncomfortable.
* How unconscious behaviors function like computer programs.
* What it means to cause an effect in your life.
* How your thoughts can create your reality.
* Why you have to unlearn in order to relearn.
* The incredible power of making a decision with firm intention.
* How morning meditation can influence the rest of your day.
* Why leaving the present moment depletes your energy.
* How your genes can actually adapt and change.
* The biological shifts that can occur from practicing meditation.
* Why the quantum is like looking in the mirror in a dressing room.
* How changing fear to gratitude can regulate your heart and immune system.
* Why you should express gratitude prematurely.
* How self-regulating your emotions can make you an overall happier person.
* What it means to be the creator of your life.